Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's Been Quite a While!

Amongst the fury and chaos of life, I have ignored this entire blog that I started in order to share my life and get to know some great, inspirational people. Just would like everyone to know I am still here, and until I am finished student teaching December 2nd, I am furiously busy writing lesson plans, IEPs, 504 plans, decorating classrooms, and grading papers. I am also studying to take an additional Praxis so that I will be certified not only in teaching but in grades 7-12 marketing and grades 7-12 business classes. To complete this whole program in just a little over a year with 3 certifications will be fabulous.  
The new beau (who is currently upset with me) and I went to Houston to take a tour of NASA... quite educational and fun, but was a little disappointed at the lack of things we didn't see and get to talk about. 

No comments: