Thursday, August 4, 2011

Figured it's time to start this thing...



So, after many, many days/years that I have had this, it's time to start posting. I am one proud momma (of a great little Yorkie named Avery) and I am beginning my student teaching in a few weeks. 
While my original bachelor's degree (hospitality management) didn't quite pan out to provide fruitless amounts of money, I am now going back to get my teaching certification in elementary education on top of that! 
As a child I was always told that I should choose a path that is always needed in life (doctor, lawyer, school teacher, etc.). I chose not to do that on my first go round and enter the cut throat world of business. However, I have listened to my parents and have come back for that "always needed" job to find out that no one in Louisiana is hiring teachers right now. So, back to square one. 
I've had some many great trips in my life and will be, ever so often, giving a throwback to those times... Honduras, Bahamas, etc. 

No comments: